1. Pack Registration Fee
2. Pack Registration Form
After making a successful payment online (above), you can click here to register with the pack.
3. (New Scouts Only) Register in BSA system
BSA applications for new Scouts: https://my.bsa.us/023paa0996mb
4. Medical Form
Download and fill out the BSA medical form. Give it to the leader of your assigned Den.
Welcome to Pack 996 2019-20 Registration Process
Note: If you are an existing scout, you need to register before the school starts to hold your seat in the Den. If you are new scout through the invitation of a Den Leader, you should be assigned to that Den pending committee review. All other scouts will be assigned during or after the new parent orientation meeting.
- Pack Registration Fee is used for sponsor the activities for the year. The late registration fee is set to make up for the fund from the popcorn fundraising activities.
- Pack Registration Form identifies the Scout and helps communicate with the Scout families. Parents can identify the preferred volunteer opportunities here.
- The medical form is composed of part A, B, and C, to be collected by the Den Leaders. Only parts A & B are needed.
IMPORTANT for new scouts:
- Please make sure you finish step 3 on the left!
- Depending on the existing Dens available in the pack, you might be asked to form a new Den with other families and elect a new Den Leader. While Den Leader does have a little additional responsibility, all families are expected to participate and contribute to the scouting experience.
If you have any other questions regarding the registration, please feel free to contact us through the Contact Us link in the menu.